If so, you are likely suffering from anxiety
Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness, affecting over 40 million Americans. They include Generalized Anxiety, Social Anxiety, Phobias, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Panic Attacks, and Agoraphobia. Anxiety can run in families and be a lifelong challenge that spills into all facets of life, from relationships and parenting to the workplace.
Don't suffer in Silence: Anxiety disorders are not only common, but highly treatable. We specialize in treating anxiety using advanced, scientifically-validated treatment methods to get you back to living life again.
Counseling For Anxiety Will Help You:
- Identify the situations and triggers that increase your anxiety
- Develop concrete skills for coping with anxiety triggers
- Shift your thinking and approaches to situations that make you feel overwhelmed and stressed
- Reduce obsessive and ruminative thought patterns
- Develop skills to manage the physiological components of stress
- Address the historical triggers and traumatic experiences that cause you to feel stuck