The teenage years can be extra challenging and overwhelming.
Depression, mood swings, anxiety, social pressures, and self-dissatisfaction are common challenges. And while managing these pressures, you are expected to figure out who you are and how you relate to the world. This crossroad in life can be understandably stressful. You don’t have to go it alone. In our Boys Upstander's Group, we help teens explore their identities, challenge social constructs, and learn to express themselves in a healthy way so that you can get what you need.
In Group, Your Son Will Learn the Critical Skills Necessary To:
- Express Emotions in a Healthy Way
- Build Confidence and Improve Self-Esteem
- Critically evaluate the impact of Social Media on his life
- Challenge negative, inflexible thinking
So That He Can:
- Cope with difficult feelings in a healthy way
- Be proactive not reactive
- Stop Comparing himself and his situation to peers and value himself
- Be an "Upstander," not a "Bystander"
To answer questions and make sure that the Boys Upstander's Group is a good fit for your teen, we begin with a complimentary 15-minute parental phone consult. If it sounds like a good fit, we'll move forward and meet with you and your child in person. Schedule your complimentary screening here.
Dates and Times: Groups meet in the evenings once a week and run for 1 hour.
Cost of Group: Group fees are paid upfront and charged monthly at the rate of $50 per session. The 30-minute initial intake session is $60. Fees are nonrefundable without prior authorization.
Facilitated By: Jamie Dana, MC, LPC or Rebecca Jennings, MA, LAC
Seats are limited to 8 so everyone has a space and can be heard.
Boys Upstander’s Group Application
Apply For Space In Group