Christina Mayhew, B.A.
Hi, I’m Christina Mayhew and I work as a homework and executive function coach at Elevate Counseling. I have a passion for helping individuals develop and strengthen skills for success. I also work with parents to implement positive parenting strategies. I love empowering kids, parents, and adults to set goals and learn how to achieve them.
B.A. Grand Canyon University, Honors, Finance
- EF (Executive Functioning) Trained Clinician
My specialties include:
- Homework and life skill structuring
- Household planning and organization
- Positive parenting strategies and behavior plans
- Anxious adults and kids
- Facilitating teacher and family communication and correspondence