Elizabeth Thelen, B.S.
Hi, I’m Elizabeth Thelen and I work as a homework and executive function coach at Elevate Counseling. I have a passion for helping individuals develop and strengthen skills for success. I also work with parents to implement positive parent strategies. Previously, I worked as a teacher in both private and public schools and I understand what is expected from schools and how to best collaborate with the teaching team. I love empowering kids, parents and adults to set goals and learn how to achieve them.
Outside of work, I enjoy traveling, reading a good book, and going to the movies. I can most often be found in a local coffee shop in the Phoenix area, where I live with my husband and two daughters.
- B.S. Grand Canyon University, Honors, Elementary Education
- AZ-IDA Member
- EF (Executive Functioning) Trained Clinician
My specialties include:
- Homework and life skill structuring
- Household planning and organization
- Positive parenting strategies and behavior plans
- Gifted children
- Anxious adults and kids
- Facilitating teacher and family communication and correspondence