Here are my go to spots this week for finding solid information about your mental and physical well-being!
- Many of us “moralize” food choices. Marketers use words like “sinful” and “heavenly” in the context of food. This article from The Washington Post explores how ‘guilt-free’ foods are a lie. (The Washington Post)
- Have you decided to improve your health-style, but aren’t sure where to start? Here are 5 tips to create food awareness. (awalkmyway.com)
- The last Conversation You’ll Ever Need to Have About Eating Right. Solid Advice from Mark Bittman and doctor David L. Katz. And also amusing. (grubstreet.com)
- Inside food cravings: How to deal when you’re just dying to have that cookie. (Washington Post)
- Riding the “diet rollercoaster?” Taking weight loss off of the table as a goal and refocusing on healthy behaviors may be the best shot for actual wellness. (The Washington Post)