Gifted students possess advanced cognitive abilities and heightened intensity- creating inner experiences and awareness that are qualitatively different from the norm.
If your teen says:
- “Nobody likes me or understands me.”
- “The other kids are immature” or “I don't connect with my classmates.”
- “Everyone expects me to be perfect.”
- “I'm stupid.”
Then our Gifted and High Achievers Workshops might be right your Child.
These Workshops Are For High Achieving And Gifted Kids Who:
- Experience anxiety, depression and isolation
- Are unnecessarily hard on themselves or limit themselves due to fear of failure
- Report an absence of deep connections with their peers
- Tend to express negative, rigid or perfectionistic thinking towards themselves or others
- Need an active support system of peers that understand their struggles
So That They Can:
- Cope with difficult feelings in a healthy way
- Feel comfortable taking appropriate risks and recognize that "readjusting" does not mean "failure"
- Create and maintain healthy relationships
- Begin to challenge irrational thoughts and shift inflexible thinking
- Connect with other kids who understand the challenges and frustrations of thinking differently than their peers.
Workshops are run on a quarterly basis based on need and interest.
Dates and Times: Workshops meet in the evenings or weekends and typically run for 2 hours.
Cost: Workshop costs range between $50-$100, depending on topic and activity. fees are paid upfront and at the time of event. Fees are nonrefundable without prior authorization.
Seats are limited to 8-10 so everyone has a space and can be heard.
Gifted and High Achievers Workshop Application
Interested In The Workshop? Let Us Know