Helping High Performers Get The Edge
Are you having trouble staying focused in competition? Seem to perform better during practice than in the game? Have you lost confidence following an injury or bad performance, or are you just looking for a competitive edge?
Common Issues We See At Elevate Counseling:
- Academic Performance Concern
- Anticipatory Anxiety
- Athlete Slumps
- Post-Injury Distress
- Performance Anxiety
- Public Speaking or Interviewing Fear
Research shows that your mental game is just as important as your physical game when it comes to getting optimal performance. Unfortunately, it is often underestimated. When an event occurs that throws off your mental game, it can be devastating. The stress of poor performance often exacerbates the situation.
We restore and improve performance using EMDR, a therapeutic technique which has been shown to decrease fear, stress, and anxiety related to performance. It addresses potentially triggering situations, leaving you feeling more empowered and confident in achieving your goals.
Performance Enhancement can help you:
- reduce the emotional impact of performance blocks
- maintain composure and overcome distractions while under stress
- reduce performance anxiety
- Improve confidence and self-belief
- regain your competitive edge