Rates for Service
- Individual Therapy with Jamie Dana, MC, LPC, Meg Dufour, MC, LPC, Jill Johnson, MA, LPC, Jaymina Patel, MA, LPC,
- First Session Intake: 75 min $205
- Additional Sessions: 45-50 min $140
- Telephone consultations and email correspondence requiring more than 15 minutes will be prorated at $140/hour
- Individual Therapy with Rebecca Jennings, MA, LAC, Megan Celestina, MC, LAC, Casille Kristol, MC, LAC, or Sofia Philips, MSW, LMSW
- First Session Intake: 75 min $180
- Additional Sessions: 45-50 min $130
- Family Therapy Sessions: 75 min $160
- Telephone consultations and email correspondence requiring more than 15 minutes will be prorated at $130/hour
- Group Therapy
- Teen Group Sessions: 60 min $50
- Face-To-Face Group Placement Session: 30 min $60
- Elevate often offers individual therapy with Master's level Clinical Interns. These are highly vetted clinicians who are completing rigorous course work through a university and are placed under supervision in a clinical setting. Clinical internships are long-term placements (generally 8 months) and offer the benefit of reduced rates to the client while interns receive hands-on training and supervision before becoming fully-licensed practitioners. Jamie Dana, MC, LPC personally selects and supervises all clinical interns at Elevate Counseling.
- First Session Intake: 75 min $115
- Additional Sessions: 45-50 min $75
- Telephone consultations and email correspondence requiring more than 15 minutes will be prorated at $75/hour
Elevate Counseling is a cash for service practice. We do not accept insurance third party payment; however, if your insurance company has “out-of-network benefits,” you may submit a copy of your bill (a "superbill") for a percentage reimbursement of fees paid based on your insurance plan’s policy, paid directly to you.
We can provide you with the necessary paperwork to seek out-of-network reimbursement from your insurance company. We encourage you to call your insurance company directly to determine out-of-network coverage.
*Please note: Services by counselors-in-training and executive functioning coaches are not reimbursable by insurance. We accommodate this by providing a lower service fee.
*Licensed Associate Counselors work individually with clients under the supervision of Jamie Dana, MC, LPC-16093.
Payments and Billing
All fees are required at the time of service. Elevate Counseling accepts all major credit cards, debit cards, checks, cash, (HSA) Health Savings Accounts, and (FSA) Flexible Spending Accounts. Please contact your HSA or FSA company regarding questions related to covered funds.
Good Faith Estimate
Under Section 2799B-6 of the Public Health Service Act, health care providers and health care facilities are required to inform individuals who are not enrolled in a plan or coverage or a Federal health care program, or not seeking to a claim with their plan or coverage both orally and in writing of their ability, upon request or at the time of scheduling health care items and services, to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” (GFE) of expected charges. The GFE shows the costs of items and services that are reasonably expected for services provided by Elevate Counseling. The estimate is based on information known at the time the estimate was created. It does not take into account any reimbursement that you may receive as a result of out-of-network benefits submitted directly by you.
The Good Faith Estimate does not include any unknown or unexpected costs that may arise during treatment. You could be charged more if complications or special circumstances occur.
If you are billed for more than this Good Faith Estimate, you have the right to dispute the bill. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises
To book an appointment, email us or call the office directly at 602-499-5329. You will be contacted within one business day.
Elevate Counseling offers a variety of scheduling options. Therapists can work with clients both in-office as well as through a HIPAA compliant, online video conferencing platform when appropriate. For your convenience, counselors may have weekend and evening appointments available.
For your convenience, Elevate Counseling offers optional reminder texts to notify you of your appointments. If you do not arrive for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified the office at least 48 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you will be required to pay the full fee for the time of the appointment.