Rates for Service
- Individual Therapy with Jamie Dana, MC, LPC, Owner & Clinical Director
- First Session Intake: 75 min $190
- Additional Sessions: 45-50 min $135
- Telephone consultations and email correspondence requiring more than 15 minutes will be prorated at $135/hour
- Individual Therapy with Jaymina Patel, MA, LPC, Meg Dufour, MC, LPC, Jill Johnson, MA, LAC, Rebecca Jennings, MA, LAC, Megan Celestina, MC, LAC, or Sofia Philips, MSW, LMSW
- First Session Intake: 75 min $175
- Additional Sessions: 45-50 min $125
- Family Therapy Sessions: 75 min $150
- In-Home Therapy Sessions: 75 min $175
- Telephone consultations and email correspondence requiring more than 15 minutes will be prorated at $125/hour
- Group Therapy
- Teen Group Sessions: 60 min $50
- Women's Group Sessions: 60 min $50
- Parenting Group Sessions: 90 min $50 individual or $75 per couple
- Face-To-Face Group Placement Session: 30 min $60
- Executive Functioning Coaching: 60 min $60 (in-person and video conferencing available)
- Elevate often offers individual therapy with Master's level Clinical Interns. These are highly vetted clinicians who are completing rigorous course work through a university and are placed under supervision in a clinical setting. Clinical internships are long term placements (generally 8 months) and offer the benefit of reduced rates to the client while interns receive hands-on training and supervision before becoming fully-licensed practitioners. Jamie Dana, MC, LPC personally selects and supervises all clinical interns at Elevate Counseling.
- First Session Intake: 75 min $115
- Additional Sessions: 45-50 min $75
- Telephone consultations and email correspondence requiring more than 15 minutes will be prorated at $75/hour
Elevate Counseling is a cash for service practice. We do not accept insurance third party payment; however, if your insurance company has “out-of-network benefits,” you may submit a copy of your bill (a "superbill") for a percentage reimbursement of fees paid based on your insurance plan’s policy, paid directly to you.
We can provide you with the necessary paperwork to seek out-of-network reimbursement from your insurance company. We encourage you to call your insurance company directly to determine out of network coverage.
*Please note: Services by counselors-in-training and executive functioning coaches are not reimbursable by insurance. We accommodate this by providing a lower service fee.
Payments and Billing
All fees are required at the time of service. Elevate Counseling accepts all major credit cards, debit cards, checks, cash, (HSA) Health Savings Accounts, and (FSA) Flexible Spending Accounts. Please contact your HSA or FSA company regarding questions related to covered funds.
To book an appointment, email us or call the office directly at 602-499-5329. You will be contacted within one business day.
Elevate Counseling offers a variety of scheduling options. Therapists can work with clients both in-office as well as through a HIPAA compliant, online video conferencing platform when appropriate. For your convenience, counselors may have weekend and evening appointments available.
For your convenience, Elevate Counseling offers optional reminder texts to notify you of your appointments. If you do not arrive for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified the office at least 48 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you will be required to pay the full fee for the time of the appointment.