Benefits of The Group Experience
Studies have shown that group therapy is an effective way to catalyze change. It is especially beneficial for anxiety, depression, trauma, and handling situational stressors. This is because it provides a structured and safe place to connect with other people in an honest and intimate way and helps to reduce feelings of isolation and loneliness.
Do You Find Yourself:
- Struggling with anxiety, depression and self-doubt
- Having trouble expressing yourself or being assertive
- Saying “yes” when you really want to say “no”
- “Settling” in romantic relationships, friendships or career aspirations
- Needing a supportive place to learn effective ways to cope with stress and emotions
Then the “Powerful Women Pushing Forward” group may be for you. This group is focused on helping women increase self-worth, maintain emotional balance, improve decision-making skills, focus on needs, and increase communication skills in their relationships.
In Group You Will Learn To:
- Effectively communicate and manage emotions
- Identify and respond to daily stressors effectively
- Combat negative thinking and build confidence
- Learn skills and strategies to create more satisfying and enriched relationships
- Feel empowered to make healthy changes
To answer questions and make sure that "group" is a good fit for you, we begin with a complimentary 15-minute phone consult. If it sounds like a good fit, we'll move forward and enroll you in group. Schedule your complimentary screening here.
Facilitated by: Jill Johnson, MA, LAC
Dates and Times: Groups meet once a week and run for 1 hour.
Cost of Group: Group fees are paid upfront and charged monthly at the rate of $50 per session. The 30-minute initial intake session is $60. This fee will be waived for current and previous clients of Elevate Counseling. Fees are nonrefundable without prior authorization.
Seats are limited to 6 so everyone has a space and can be heard.
Women's Empowerment Group
Apply For Space In Group